1. these metallica copper birkenstock are super cute for spring!
2. i’m not sure about you, but the smell of coffee is one of my favorites! now you can smell coffee anytime with this cup of strong coffee candle 🙂
3. these beaded tassel drop earrings are super hot right now and so fun.
4. this, by far, is one of my favorites! it’s a q & a a day book for moms that holds 5 years worth of memories with your kiddos!
5. mantra band has a great selection of super pretty and inspiring bracelets! choose the one that fits your momma best!
6. every mom, especially new moms, need a momma bear shirt, right? you can also add on a baby bear for those little ones.
7. whether or not your momma is huge fan of chip and jo like i am, this magnolia wreath is perfect for any momma 🙂
8. these vertical bar necklace‘s are such a great idea! especially for moms. don’t forget to add your siblings names too!
9. who doesn’t need a new purse! plus the reversible faux leather tote & wristlet is such a great price!
10. the fitbit blaze is the next generation of the fitbit and everyone loves to keep up with their steps these days. 😉
this is the first mother’s day that i don’t want to hide all day. when you’re going through infertility and days like these come up, there is nothing more uncomfortable. this goes for all the guys out there, too! father’s day is tough when you aren’t sure if you will ever be a father. be kind and thoughtful to people on mother’s and father’s day. if someone does not have a child yet, do not ask when or why or tell them it will happen. do not tell them they are a mother or father of a pet in order to make them feel better. and to be honest, if you aren’t sure if someone is a mother or father, just steer clear of saying “happy mother’s day” or “happy fathers day.” i am not sure if everyone feels this same way, but i knew for me it was like a dagger to the heart and yet another reminder that i had not been able to conceive.